Monday, February 13, 2012

The Sound of Music As We Hear It.

No need for an intricate introduction. Everyone knows that The Sound of Music is one of the most famous musical film in Hollywood history, and one of the best films of all time. I cannot recall exactly how many times I have watched this timeless classic. Although, I remember this being one of my favorite things when I was a kid. I also remember watching it again when I was sixteen going on seventeen. And now that my son Luis has started to appreciate the do-re-mi, here it is once again.


(since cameras and other recording devices were not allowed inside the theater, we made do of our souvenir shots on the specially designed staircase, and the other, with the character cardboards)



Beyond just great music! Catch the grand production at the Resorts World Newport Performing Arts Theater in Manila, before it bids so long and farewell on May 27, 2012. Tickets are not too pricey but i bet one would not mind a high price tag to watch it. Just consider the benefit a child would get from his early exposure to the arts, the development of his artistic appreciation, plus the added excitement a live action brings him. And of course, anything to take my son away from playing e-gadgets. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.