Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Letter from my Seven Year Old on Mother's Day

One thing i like most about having my own blog site is that I could say anything and everything I want. This is especially true when it comes to talking about my one and only son Luis. I mean, in public, I usually keep my mouth shut. I guess that's my way of showing respect for other parents. Besides, doesn't genuine modesty a characteristic of someone who is secure of who they are and what they have?

But i understand that somehow, one should have an outlet. I found 'my escape' when I blog. Here, I could brag endlessly. And since today is Mother's Day, let me brag about my 7 year-old's sweetness :D

This morning, I got this letter from him.




Isn't that soooo sweet?! One of my happiest moments - such motherhood delight indeed. (Now I understand why he locked himself up inside the room yesterday for hours, I could only hear the giggles) :D

Till the next bragging! .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.