Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Me Time

I do not complain about not having a little “me time,” because I always have a me time. Such simple joys as glancing at my full-length mirror, seeing myself looking good (told you, this is my blog and I can say anything I want here!) and feeling my best - that alreay is an entire me time!
I am not claiming that motherhood is easy (because I'm pretty sure there'll be a great number of violent reactions if I do). But motherhood should never be used as an excuse to feel homely. Remember, it is a crime to lose oneself while becoming a mom. That is why, it is very important to once in awhile have your "me time."

Let me share with you what I do (to each his own :D) to hold on to my identity while also being the mom.




I do not need to hire a professional photographer. Whenever I feel like striking a pose, I hire the services of my ever cooperative son. And when he's into his own world playing his gadgets, my second go-to, the yaya. It doesn't necessarily need a fab outfit, (although sometimes I feel like going to the extremes and go all out with all the works) to create the realization of a personal dream and feel the moment of my me time. All I need to do is to sit down and relax!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.