Sunday, January 6, 2013

Denim-On-Denim

The universal fabric of the fashion world - denim. They come in bleached, dark, light or faded, etc. just every wash or shade you could possibly want or need.

My favorite mindless outfit to throw on over the weekend - a head-to-toe denim ensemble. Because it can range anywhere from classic and all-American to daring, innovative and cutting edge ... no need for some deep thinking.



This top I actually bought from the men's section of Forever 21. Yup! There's something about a men's top on, which makes me feel sexy (i need the boost). I thought as well, Luis might just find it useful in the future... 2 birds with one stone!


Denim-ON-denim is wearing denim from head to toe. Yes, it's a delicate business, but it's a cool look when done properly.





I paired my top with a skirt from Mango to add femininity to the whole look, and it actually appeared fashionably put together.


I got denim jeans, jackets, skirts, shorts, and shirts in my closet, and oh, a pair of denim shoes too!


A classic blue denim will never date. Stock up on it and take a stab at that denim-on-denim trend soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.