Saturday, July 6, 2013

Keept It Clean Fashion

I love white and pastel colors. Some people say that it's hard to keep them clean and crisp all the time, but not me! Although I don't wash my clothes and iron them myself. Maybe i'm just lucky we have a super laundry woman who does that for me. She handles my clothes pretty well I could say. She's been with us for years and I do hope she stays forever =). Anyway, before this post becomes all about my super laundry woman (lol), let me share with you one of my weekend outfit. 

shirt, belt, shoes & bangle from Forever21; shorts from Promod; bag from Mango, watch from Call It Spring; pearl neclace from my mom

Simplicity is key in this minimally styled outfit. See how you could level up your get-up by just keeping it clean and crisp? Hope you like it! =) Till next... 

<!--BEGIN HYPE WIDGET--><script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.